Collected Personal Data
By booking on our courses you are agreeing to provide the following personal information:
- Full Name
- Job Title/Role
- Email Address
- Work Address
How we get the personal information and why we have it.
Most of the personal information we process is provided to us directly by you for one of the following reasons:
- To notify you of joining process and any pre and post course information
- To ensure that the event is the correct event for your role
- To notify you of future events relevant to your role
- On occasions when relevant, such as events funded by your employer, we may share this information with your name only as a registered attendee to your CCG, ICS or PCN
- We will not pass your personal details on to third parties without your permission
Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the lawful bases we rely on for processing this information are:
- Your consent. You are able to remove your consent at any time. You can do this by contacting unsubscribing from our contact list
- We have a contractual obligation.
- We have a legal obligation.
- We have a legitimate interest.
How we store your personal information
- Your information is securely stored on the company database.
- We keep your contact details until asked to unsubscribe by yourself. We will then dispose your information by deleting it from the system.